---

---

Friday, November 1, 2013

EVENT BRANDING . WEDDING INVITES & CREATIVE STYLING .  PARTY DETAILS & PRINTABLES
WEBSITE DESIGN . BRAND IDENTITY . CUSTOM PROJECTS

VIEW MY FULL PORTFOLIO HERE.

Definitely check out my Flickr Portfolio page to see my designs! You'll find that my work ranges from floral design & dessert displays to crafts & decor to web design & brand identity AND of course lots of party printables! Be sure to contact me with ANY questions or ideas you may have about your project- I would LOVE to collaborate with you to tell your visual story in a beautiful way through creativity and good design.


Read more ABOUT ME and Life Branding here.


Don't forget to visit me on Etsy to see my selection of customizable party printables!




- - +++>>> >>>== 562--673--7210 ==<<<+++ - - CONTACT - - +++>>> >>> deannamooredesign@gmail.com <<<<<+++ - -