---

---

Friday, November 15, 2013

Photography Website Design

 Website Design Project for Jen CYK Photography

I'm super excited to share a recent project of mine that definitely took long hours to create! There's as much love put in to this site as there were mouse clicks! Jen Hrycyk, is not only a great friend that I've known for years & years, but she also happens to be an amazingly talented photographer at Jen CYK Photography! Over the years, I've helped her with branding material- business cards, and other marketing tools. So when she needed an "update" to her website, I was soooo excited that she asked me for help! I knew I wanted to make it fresh and modern and reflect her vibrant, positive, magnetic personality as well as showcase her beautiful photography style and brand image!

And special thanks to the very talented Melissa of Jelly Design Studio for translating my designs into an awesome and functional site!

Check out the finished product HERE and have fun clicking around and getting to know Jen through her gorgeous images {and her great blog posts- they're always a great read!}


By the way- how much do you LOOOOVE her teeny favicon (the pic that shows up on the tab in your browser!)??? Too cute, right?

 

And how cool is the new branding package that was inspired by her site!? The newly-designed business cards, stickers, and notecards will make her clients happy! Yay for fun packaging!