---

---

Sunday, November 3, 2013

ABOUT ME








I'm a graphic artist specializing in Life Branding- customized printable paper goods inspired by you and your life! I would LOVE to work with you to help express your style- things you love and are inspired by- through design to make your special events more amazing and memorable! My work ranges from custom invitations to logo packages to website design. Contact me at deannamooredesign@gmail.com so we can share ideas about ways I can help to brand your life’s next project!

Thanks for visiting my site- this is my creative outlet- a part of my life that brings me so much happiness. I LOVE sharing what I create from DIY craft projects, home decor, party ideas and printables, and of course my latest Life Branding projects! I hope some of these ideas will inspire you to create something you love!

 

- - +++>>> MY STORY <<<+++ - -

Since I can remember, I've had a strong need to be creative. As a child, I would spend countless hours cutting, gluing, drawing, and crafting all sorts of artwork. I later developed my talents through years of school as well as through the working world as a graphic artist. When I became a full time “stay at home mom”, I knew I still had a strong need for a creative outlet but now had a new focus in mind- my beautiful daughters! I put my creative energy in to making their birthday celebrations extra special- using them as my inspiration!

I've taken on countless design projects for friends and family for their weddings, birthdays, baby showers, anniversaries... and have found something I truly love to do! I love working with people to help them express their personal style in their life events through design. It's so amazing that my art is being utilized and appreciated in such a personal way! Life Branding is my passion- I still get that feeling of excitement with each and every project I take on and I can't wait work with you so we can share that excitement!

 

- - +++>>> >>>== 714--334--7389 ==<<<+++ - - CONTACT - - +++>>> >>> deannamooredesign@gmail.com <<<<<+++ - - 

No comments:

Post a Comment