---

---

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Event branding 2012



{Medical school graduation invites!}

They include a timeline of the events that led my sister to graduation day. She made a few detours on the way but has now officially earned the title of "Doctor"! Good job, sister! Congrats!

--- & ---

{The centerpieces!}
 I went to Home Depot and picked up some blue-grey-silver-icy green-toned plants. I shook most of the dirt off their roots and covered them in Spanish moss and placed them in all different glass containers including some footed ice cream dishes that were a wedding gift I had never used. I'll post some pictures of how it was set up on the tables soon... In the mean time, enjoy the beautiful color palette that succulents create!












{Joshua Tree Wedding Invites}
This was another invite project I was lucky to work on! Thanks to the powers of the Google, I was contacted by this nice couple to re-create a version of an invite package I had created for friends of mine a while back. The wedding will be held in Joshua Tree- one of my favorite places in the world! I hope to post some pictures of their wedding day which will be later this year. It was a fun experience working with the sweet couple from afar (B.C.,Canada to be exact). I love these "paper bag" colored envelopes, by the way... Paper Source is the best!

For more picture of these invite packages and others, too- see my Flickr page.

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job! Our friends and family that have received the invites so far are super impressed! Thanks for being so awesome to work with!!
    Candace and Bryce

    ReplyDelete