---

---

Monday, January 27, 2014

Love for my Weepuls!


Make your own fuzzy Valentine friends!

You remember Weepuls, right!!?? If you forget, here is a refresher courtesy of Wikipedia.

They were a super awesome prize to win if you sold enough wrapping paper for your school fundraiser back in the 80's and 90's! I remember being so excited and obsessed to win one!!

We all LOVED them!! So I decided to use my abundance of pom poms to make some Weepuls as a Valentine gift for each of my daughter's preschool classmates. They even have sticky feet so you can attach them to walls, furniture, or your desktop computer! :)

I had way too much fun making these and the girls are going to have a very hard time letting go of this collection of cute fluffballs but I hope the little preschool kiddies will enjoy them even more than their piles of conversation hearts.
 

How cute is the blue elephant!?
Yes, that is a narwhal!

No comments:

Post a Comment