---

---

Monday, June 10, 2013

[HOME DECOR PROJECTS]
===========================================
POM POM HEADBOARD
CONTACT PAPER PHOTO WALL
MONOGRAM PILLOW


Make tons and tons and tons of pom poms, then simply attach it to a wicker panel like this headboard! I kept some of the pom poms in their "flower-like" shape to add to the texture and included all different types of yarn- thick, thin, fluffy, shimmery, and made sure to add some pops of neon pink, orange, and vintage yellow! This could be really cool if you tried doing an ombre color scheme or maybe even a striped pattern. Maybe when I feel like making more pom poms but for now I need a break! :)


I custom designed this monogram pillow for my home! I love having personal touches around the house to make me smile every day!  Contact me and I can design a custom one just for you or for someone special as the perfect gift!



My latest project- CUSTOM NAME WALL ART PRINTABLES- now available on my Etsy shop! Printable files for printing on clear label paper & sticking on to your favorite contact paper or straight on to the wall! Create a custom name, phrase, and also get the cute little mini frames seen below included with your purchase!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment