---

---

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

mini storage for crafts



















 Here's a way to store all your tiny craft items- I bought this spice rack with 12 spice bottles at a rummage sale for $1- can't beat that!  Maybe I'll actually paint it like I had first planned and hang it on the wall some day...  The things I would be able to do if I had more time!



























Another re-used item... this old drawer organizer is now a wall display for my spools of thread (not that I sew) but it adds color to the room and it's there if I ever decide to abandon my hot glue gun and use my sewing machine!  :)  It's fun to dig through your garage (or garage sales) and find something you can use in a new way.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the spice jar idea - such a great way to get all those loose ends out of the drawer and boxes that are too big -

    ReplyDelete